2Moons - No Mercy for The Weak!


2Moons - The Land Of The Two Moon Rise is another Online game you should not miss.
With a tagline of "No mercy for the weak, no pity for the dying, no tears for the slain”, 2Moons was designed exclusively for Adult gamers age 17 and over, featuring extreme fantasy violence, profanity, an epic story, and heart-pumping action.

Although I was not lucky enough to win a slot for a Closed Beta, I am still looking for a way on how I can try this game. This is because of the good reviews I am hearing from those who are able to experience this game, from the graphics to the game system. One of the gamers just told me that the graphics resembles that of WOW, but with a glow.
You can check some screenshots from their site http://www.2moons.acclaim.com/ . You can also register now so you won't miss the Open Beta.

And Yes!!! This is absolutely FREE TO PLAY!

Check some of their screenshots.


1 comments:

  1. Anonymous says

    That looks gay.