TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE - To Be Shown On 07.04.07


You heard me right! TRANSFORMERS The Movie is set to be shown worlwide on July 07, 2007. To be distributed by DreamWorks SKG, Paramount Pictures and directed by Micheal Bay.

Movie Plot:
"The Earth is caught in the middle of an intergalactic war between two races of robots, the heroic Autobots and the evil Decepticons, which are able to change into a variety of objects, including cars, trucks, planes and other technological creations."

I consider myself as a big fan of TRANSFORMERS (The Cartoon Series) way back "19 something." I'm proud to tell you that I have never missed a single episode of the series. And if you're also a fan, here is our chance to see TRANSFORMERS in big screen.
Let me share with you the movie trailer:


For more Information here is the official website of the movie: www.transformersmovie.com

Yay! I love to give you some bonus shots.







0 comments: