E-GAMES DOMINATION A BLAST!


E-games DOM1NATION last Saturday was a BLAST!

Earlier, I was informed by Sir Mike of E-games that the event will start accepting guests as early as 9 AM.

I arrived at Le Pavillion at 10:30 AM., and as expected, I caught the long lines.

Lazy, Lazy me. I should have come earlier.

It took me one hour to get inside Le Pavillion Hall. I thought that was it. To my surprise, I need to fall in line again for the registration. Long wait! Well, that I think is understandable considering this is a very big event.


Finally I got my passport to get inside Le Pavillion .

My arrival was greeted by a performance of the band Slapshock. Though I am not a fan, I continued watching them to ease myself for the long lines. The pavillion is ruled by excited fans.



All the games, RAN Online, O2 Jam, Audition Online, Supreme Destiny, Dreamville has their own corner and events.

There were over 200 computers inside the pavilion where fans could play their favorite Online Games for free for the whole day.

Hu---wat!!!!! Yes For Free!!!! Sana andun ka rin para libre ka rin. Lol!

Performances of famous bands like Slapshock and Hilera will surely thrill you. But I was more thrilled by the Freestyle Dance performance of the Philippine All Stars. I became their instant fan that very moment. Lol!

At 2:30 PM, more and more E-gamers are coming in. As I take a peek on what’s happening outside, I can see that there are still long lines for the registration booths. Le Pavillion is now jampacked with fans.

Though it’s getting hot inside because of the great number of people coming in, I can still feel the high spirits and energy from the looks of all E-gamers.

Surprises and gifts are also given away during the event. If you missed this event, you can still feel the fun and excitement through thier webcast.

0 comments: