SPIDERMAN 3 - I GOT WEBBED THE 3RD TIME

I was at SM North Edsa last night to watch Spiderman 3. I arrived at SM at around 7 PM. To my surprise, all the 12 cinemas at SM North Edsa are showing only Spiderman 3!

And since I wasn't able to reserve a ticket earlier, I need to beat the long lines.

Imagine that! 12 cinemas and still the lines for the ticket booths are loooooong!
.
.
.
.
Well, finally I get inside the cinema. And I think this movie is really highly anticipated. Why? Simply because the cinema is full.

And I can say the movie is really awesome! The special effects, the villains, and the fight scenes are really breath-taking.



This movie is highly recommended.

I won't tell much of the movie, specially the story, simply because I don't want to spoil your excitement once you watch this movie. Go! Go! Get a ticket now!
Related Article:

0 comments: