And How Do You Name Your Character?

"changkulatong, " "kyzerxxx," "kuracha," "pinoyazztigg, " "thedestroyer," some names I get to see in some online games I play.

Does character name really important?

We are at a modern times, if your loving mother named you "Kulasa" or "Serapio," would you be happy to be called by such names? Or you might say "yucky yuck!" Lol!

I believe name add an appeal to your character. Somehow it reflects the virtual you. And I don't think you would name the virtual you with such a disgusting name.

Yeah! It has to be unique! Something really from fantasy! And with lots of appeal! Imagine , how can the "virtual you" face other characters with very futuristic names and yours is so plain and old-fashioned. (Is that the term?).

If you are having trouble naming your characters, then there are character name generators that could help you. Take for instance the Dungeons and Dragons Character Name Generator. It would even give you surname for your character.

And so how do you name your character?

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous says

    I just used my favorite nick. always!