2Moons Online - YES! I Finally Got My Invitation


Just this morning, I received an e-mail stating that my application for Closed Beta Testing for 2Moons Online is already approved. After waiting for a long time (that was I think 2 months since I filed my application. --- that's very long!), I will now have have the chance to try this game. But wait... I don't have the Game Client yet. Aahhh! Another hurdle I need to take.

As of this moment, I am in the process of downloading the Game Client. And I hope (I'm crossing my fingers now!) that my internet provider which is Bayantel will not disappoint me this time by giving me intermitent internet connection (they did that to me when I downloaded Dance Online Client and I need to download it all over again!). So much for that.

Once I get the Game Client, Installed 2Moons, and tried the game. I will tell you without delay my personal experience on this game. But for now let me direct you to a link, a video uploaded by a fan.


Related Posting : 2Moons - No Mercy for The Weak!

0 comments: