RAPPELZ ONLINE - Why Don't You Give It A Try?


Another great Online Game you should try is RAPPELZ Siege for Glory. Rappelz is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG by Gpotato, the Publisher of Flyff International. I know lots of Filipinos are playing this game. I should know this, because whenever I get online I see character names like azztig, xxxpinoy, zpinoyz, superpogi and lots of names which will obviously tell you that they are from the Philippines (if one of you is reading this posting, why don't we party next time, aight!)

Reasons for you to try this game:
  • Superb Graphics
  • Great In-game Sound
  • Game System
  • Very Challenging Quests
  • FREE-TO-PLAY With In-game Item Shop

This game was released On October 2006, and now on its 3rd Epic.

Let me take this opportunity: "Calling the attention of Level-up Games/Netgames, E-games and others, I think you should try localizing this game because this will surely rock Philippine-Online Gaming."

For more info on the game you can try this link http://rappelz.gpotato.com/ .

Let me share with you the official PvP video of RAPPELZ:

1 comments:

  1. greyl says

    i have played it before but the problem was when they updated the client to Epic III i had to downolad it again btw did you download the new client? if you have can i please have a copy of it thanks - endlesone.blogspot.com