Honey, Please Buy Me A $1.2 M Cellphone for Valentine's Day


When I lost my previous Cellphone which is a Nokia 3230, I was thinking of buying a cheaper cellphone so I won't scratch my head again in case I lost it. But there are several cellphone models out in the market which have very tempting features so I started checking each store at SM Cyberzone to find the best cellphone (of course, at a cheaper price).
My limit : Php 30,000
My final Choice: MOTOROLA RAZR V3X

How about you? How much will you spend in buying a cellphone? Are you going to spend more than I did if it has all the features you need, like mp3, mobile-TV and great camera? Or are you willing to spend $1.2 M for a cellphone if it is for the one you love? (That's a nice Valentine's gift suggestion)
Yes, Why not?

Well, one rich Russian businessman just did that. He bought a cellphone worth almost $1.2 M for his wife. Wahhh! That's so sweet!

The phone was created by GoldVish SA of Geveva. It's casing is made of 18-carat white gold and is covered with 120-carats of VVS-1 graded diamonds. It also has the best in cell phone technology like Bluetooth, mp3 and camera. It is a limited edition. Well, if you need one, it is available only on special request.

The phone was on display at the Millionaire’s Fair in Cannes when the Russian businessman bought it for his wife. The Guinness Book of World Records was there to officially declare the sale of the world’s most expensive phone. To find out more on the detailed specification of the phone you can check their site at www.goldvish.com.

So, would you place your order now?

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous says

    Sure honey. You want a winged unicorn with that?