WAR ROCK PHILIPPINES - Be Ready For A Combat

A new FPS Online Game for you, WAR ROCK PHILIPPINES. This is courtesy of ABS -CBN through Amped Network. Now at Closed Beta, you can now register for a free account at http://www.warrock.ph/. This game is FREE TO PLAY.

Last year, I tried this game through the K2 Network - US Server. The game looks fun but it lags a lot so I decided to uninstall it. Aside from the fact that it ate a lot of my hard disk space.

Since ABS-CBN will be localizing this game, I think lagging problem will be eliminated. Then let's meet at the gameplay and form our team.


Quote from ABS-CBN's Press Release:

In War Rock, you play as an elite soldier with hundreds of players from all over the country, showcasing not only your skills but also accuracy and strategy. Complete objectives in mission based game modes or survive exciting team battles. To further enhance your game, there is an optional virtual shop where you can purchase a wide variety of new and better items, content and services – all just a click away. No need for game time fees, in War Rock, you Play 4 Free™. No other games in the Philippines today can compare.


Check This Out!

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous says

    Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.